Languages: | File Size: 183.51 MB | 203.67 MB
Minitab provides the tools you need to analyze data and find meaningful solutions to your toughest business problems. Take the work out of data prep with one-click import. Intuitive menu options to sort, stack, transpose, and quickly recode your data. Export graphs and output directly to Microsoft Word or PowerPoint to easily create presentations and share your results.Descriptive and inferential statistics
Statistics that are easy to use even if your expertise is non-statistical. Easily identify distributions, correlations, outliers and missing values. Key statistical tests include: paired t-test, one and two proportion test, normality test, chi-square test, non-parametric tests.
Advanced analytics and machine learning techniques for a deeper dive into your data. Tools for logistic regression, factor analysis, cluster variables.
Graphical output that illustrates your findings; scatterDescriptions, bubble Descriptions, boxDescriptions, dotDescriptions, histograms, charts, time series Descriptions and more. Graphs seamlessly update as data changes. Explore points of interest in more detail with updated brushing feature that zooms into sections of your graph.
Minitab 19 – Better decision making. Faster performance. Easier than ever.
Minitab 19 delivers statistical analysis, visualizations, predictive and improvement analytics to enable data-driven decision making. Regardless of statistical background, Minitab can empower an organization to predict better outcomes, design better products and improve the future through its easy-to-use software or support network of expert statisticians.
Our newest features empower users with better decision-making capabilities for both the seasoned user or new users of our software.
Faster performance to synthesize larger amounts of data with ease. Discover valuable insights in your data, faster.
Easier than ever. A new intuitive interface and Minitab's Assistant are able to easily guide you through your data analysis. Industry-leading technical support and training are available to help you along the way.
Analyze datasets large and small with the simplified interface and new powerful features.
Manage and organize your projects with the flexibility you need – the new navigator feature allows you to group results/analysis by worksheet and sort alphabetically or run by order. New split view feature allows you to easily compare multiple analyses side by side. New statistical features for DOE (Design of Experiments), stepwise regression and normal capability enhancements to facilitate in-depth data analysis.
Perform your Minitab data analysis faster
– Algorithm enhancements mean you get results faster
– 32-bit or 64-bit version
– Always have the most up-to-date results with intuitive update of visualizations when dataset is refreshed
– Automate routine analysis with convenient and user-friendly access to the command line
You don't have to be a statistics expert to get the insight you need from your data.
Minitab's Assistant is a built-in interactive feature that guides you through your analysis and even helps you interpret and present results.
Industry-leading support and training to help make your life easier.
Gain insight into your data and improve the quality of your products and services with courses guided by expert statisticians. Check out our global public training and customized training courses.Release Notes:
This update includes a new Multi-Vari Chart that is easier to interpret and allows for up to 8 factors.
Additional updates include:
– Stability study update. Specifications limit is no longer disabled when one specification limit is entered in stability studies.
– Correlation command update. The Method and Pairwise Correlation Tables are now more explicit when there's missing data.
– The Pareto chart in the Fit Regression Model's graphs sub-dialog will default to unchecked.
– Operating System Windows 8 or 8.1, Windows 10
– RAM* 32-bit systems: 2 GB of memory or more recommended; 64-bit systems: 4 GB of memory or more recommended
– Processor Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon™ Dual Core, with SSE2 technology
– Hard Disk Space 2 GB (minimum) free space available
– Screen Resolution 1024 x 768 or higher
– Connectivity An internet connection is required for activation of trial and single-user licenses
– Browser Internet Explorer 9.0 or higher, Microsoft Edge, Chrome, or Firefox is required for Minitab Help
– Additional required software will be installed with the application: Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributables for Visual Studio 2017
*Memory recommendations depend on data size.
(If you need these, buy and download immediately before they are delete)